...Apologies...

Dear Dr. Bob,

I have to apologize. I have been using your No CARB diet line a lot without giving you credit (No Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Bush) Is this o.k.? Second, just read the response regarding the PhD who said HIV didn't exist. You said you weren't aware they gave PhD's in bullsh*&. They do. In this case the PhD stands for "Piled High and Deep" (in terms of BS that is) Keep smiling and stay well (whooops I used another of your lines.) Maybe I should call myself a "mini-me" for you!

Hi!

Permission granted, Mini-me. Let's not get Bushwhacked again!

Live long, prosper, and remain faithful to the NO CARB diet!

Blame me...I voted for Nader.
Stats