Bloody Kiss??? 5th question running!!!

Hi Rob, your hardwork and selfless dedication to helping clear some of the myths on HIV is greatly appreciated... I reckon you deserve a nobel prize!! Before I ask my question, I would like you to give me the details i need to make a donation.

Now here I come... I met a girl (status unknown) approx. 2 months ago. Actually we are both extremely careful so we haven't engaged in penetrative sex yet. However, we do kiss deeply almost on daily (well, nightly) basis, finguring and every other thing exept penetration and oral.

The worrying thing is I do experience a lot of gum bleeding. My saliva when i wake up every morning id visibly bloody. No blood taste during kissing though, and I haven't seen any evidence of similar gum condition with my partner.But what I want to know is assuming she has a similar gum condition, would there be any significant risk of infection?

I know you have answered similar questions on this forum but PLEASE consider this one peculiar to me. I would very much appreciate an answer!!.. Also dont forget the details... I promise a donation. Cheers and keep up the good work

Kissing is not considered an HIV risk. If you and your partner had actively bleeding gums, there would be a theoretical risk of HIV transmission. But if either of you were bleeding that severely, who would want to be kissing you??? I think you are most likely overly concerned about an HIV risk related to kissing. Rather than sitting around worrying, I'd suggest you make an appointment with your dentist to get your gums attended to?

Donation information can be found on the Foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help. And don't forget to floss!

Stay well.

oral sex
Blame me...I voted for Nader.