Infection while testing ?

Doctor Bob,

I have been reading your replies and remaining calm untill I went for my test.

Where I was told after narrating my activities that the chances of getting infected were very very slim regarding hiv, but I should get tested for other STDs.

But I still asked for a complete test including hiv.

When I went in for the test I noticed that all the equipment that was used on me was all laid out and ready ,(To save time I assumed) and not in sealed bags. What are the chances of infection during testing ie from the needle that was inserted for the blood and the probe that was used to take the swab from inside my penis (Very painfull).

I understand that you a very busy man, but please try and answer. I will certainly be making a contribution to your cause regardless of an answer, as I feel a lttle help goes a long way. Thanks RS

Hello R.S.,

The chances of getting HIV from getting an HIV test are essentially nonexistent. The equipment is all single-use and disposable.

Thanks for your donation!

Stay well.

saliva used as lubricant during masturbation from a striper
A Lesson For Every Man (Please Post If You Can)