Good news, lesson learned, & a message to all

Dr. Bob, First I want to thank you for providing a valuable resource to your readers with realistic, understandable explanations on behaviors and risks associated with HIV/AIDS.

I recently wrote that I had 8 separate sexual encounters (with women for hire), all 3 years or more ago, all protected sex with a condom. Due to a recent physical exam I had, which showed elevated liver enzymes and blood in the urine, I slowly became panicked that this was in fact due to HIV and my previous extremely wreckless behavior. After 2 months of excruciating worry, I finally encountered your website and realized that while my behavior was not wise, it was also relatively lower in risk. I finally got the courage to get an HIV test (3 years after last possible exposure), and results today showed negative. WoooHooo!!

I am in, and have been in a monogamous relationship these last 3 years, and we recently were married and are planning a family. My doctors looking into the results from my physical believe a combination of Rx medicine and physical activity were the culprits (after EXTENSIVE testing).

My message to anyone reading: think through clearly your actions TODAY and the potential risk and impact for YOUR FUTURE, no matter how small the risk there are potential consequences....and the day will come when you will care about those consequences. Please realize that alcohol (and other drugs), the need to fit in, and loneliness can affect your judgement and cause you to take risks you wouldn't otherwise take. Risks that can impact your life, your loved one's lives, not only now but many, many years down the road.

If you are concerned about your HIV status, you need to be honest with yourself and your partners(s) and face the reality of the situation, look at your risks and take action. Get yourself tested, prepare yourself for the possible outcomes....and learn that life is precious, treasure it everyday that God gives you in this world....no matter what!

God bless all & I wish you all happy & blessed futures with many fulfilling tomorrows.

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. It's a lesson that many folks have great difficultly learning. But I couldn't agree with you more!

Congratulations on your negative tests, your recent marriage, future family, and a lesson very well learned.

Stay well.

tried to fake oral with another stripper
saliva used as lubricant during masturbation from a striper