tried to fake oral with another stripper

Hi, I have sort of a weird question. I'm a stripper and a couple of days ago I was asked to do a bachelor party with another girl who dances at my club. When we got to the party the guys asked us to do a girl-on-girl show which was fine because at $400 bucks an hr I don't mind faking it. Me and the other dancer kissed a few times and pretended to go down on eachother. I licked her pubic area (very close to the vagina but I was very careful not to lick the actual kitty) and I'm pretty sure that all I licked was just skin. We were dancing for about half an hr already and it was hot so she was a little sweaty when I licked her. I was very careful not go on or into her vagina with my mouth and i'm pretty sure I didn't get any of her vaginal fluids in my mouth. This 'oral' thing didn't last for maybe more than 5 seconds. Should I worry about this incident? Does this put me at risk for HIV?

Gosh, after getting so many questions about strippers, it's wonderful to actually have you gals write in with a question of your own! So the girl-on-girl action consisted of dancing and pretending to go down on each other, and "it was hot" (. . . hmmmm, I bet it was indeed) and a little sweaty. The five seconds of "oral," which included only licking near "the actual kitty" is not a risk for HIV transmission. In fact, even if you had "lunch at the Y," the risk would still only be minimal. Unprotected oral sex carries only an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. Licking intact skin, with or without sweat, without actually licking Miss Kitty doesn't even qualify as oral sex, but I'll bet it was a great show and probably got you a "standing ovation" of one sort or another.

Stay well.

PEP
Good news, lesson learned, & a message to all