PEP

Hi. I was just wondering what Pep is? I have heard it referred to multiple times in this forum and was just wondering if you could tell me what it is.

PEP, according the The Random House Second Edition Unabridged English Language Dictionary, is defined as "lively spirits, energy, or vigor." But then again, you probably knew that already, right? PEP also stands for Post-Exposure Prophylaxis. That means giving potent anti-HIV medications (HAART) to someone shortly after an HIV exposure to try to prevent HIV transmission. Just check the archives and you'll find more detailed discussions there, OK?

not going to BANGKOCK?
tried to fake oral with another stripper