worried from malta

dear dr bob 3 months ago i had protected sex with a sex worker both viginal and oral for viginal i used double condom and one for oral none broke after a few days i got worrird my docter told me not to worry since i had a condom the local hiv clinic told me 99 per cent i am fine but only a 3 month test can make you 100 per cent after 7 weeks i made a elisa test which was nagative my docter told me iam fine since a large amount of hiv infected show up after a month still worried i contacted the sex worker she told me she recently had a baby and was tested also she always uses condoms for her work she does not take drugs and has a boyfreind and loves life now the 3 month window period has passed both me and my wife have no ARS or any syomtoms i went to my docter to do the test and he told me to forget all about it i do not wish to go through an other test so should i take his adive p.s only 10 people tasted positve in malta in 2003 of nearly half a million popualation thank you i will send a donation

Hello Maltese Falcon,

I totally agree with your doctor. Your HIV transmission risk is essentially nonexistent. Whether to test is a personal decision and ultimately up to you. But if the latex condom was properly used and did not fail you, you really have essentially no risk.

Stay well.

can my dog get aids?
VERY PARANOID NY'ER