Celexa and my eight month test reult

Dr. Ewald,

I got tested negative like ten days ago after eight months of exposure, Elisa test. I have been on antidepressants(Celexa) for the past two years now. Could u please tell me if taking celexa would have affected the test result(by not proding the anti bodies), or will it affect the window period. If it affects then what should i do. Is there

any definite way of ruling out HIV in my case. I m ready to get any test done, coz. i lost everything till now and i dont want to destroy

myself.

Please answer. THank you in advance.

Date of Exposure, Oct 4th 2003.

Date when i got tested, Jun 20th, 2004

Been on anti depressant medication since Feb 2002.

Even though I'm not "Dr. Ewald," I can advise you that Celexa will not affect HIV test results or the window period. By the way, this information was waiting for you in the archives!

Folks, just a reminder to check the archives before posting your question. Of ten the answers are already there!

Vaginal secretions and HIV
UNPROTECTED SEX WITH STRIPPER, AM I INFECTED? WILL DONATE!