Threesome Nightmare, Part II

Threesome Nightmare, Part II

Dear Dr. Bob:

You are quite welcome with respect to my donation. Your work is worthy of high praises (and financial support).

I wanted to follow-up regarding your response to my posting of March 2004. You wrote, "Fingering" also is not considered a risky activity. The "small cut" would have to be open enough to allow significant amounts of cervical secretions to enter your blood stream. And, of course, the woman would have to be HIV-positive.

Now you have me highly concerned, good ol doc.

My cut could be described as follows: VERY fine layer of skin peeled. In fact, I remember how I did it: I was picking on top frontal part my index finger with my fingernails, just brushing over my finger little by little, until some skin rubbed off.

No bleeding at all. No subsequent actual scabbing. No actual gashes, slits, etc. Just redness at the exposed area. I understand that we have three layers of skin. In other words, when would a cut be considered so superficial that you would not call it open enough to constitute a risk. Keep in mind that I am asking this based on my facts: no gashes, slits, etc., and no actual bleeding or scabbing. But definitely, the top thin layer of skin of rubbed off by my finger nail.

Please clarify for me, doc. You previous answer, while helpful, put me into a panic.

Hello again,

In an effort to avoid a "Threesome Nightmare Part III," your fine layer of peeled skin does not constitute a risk. OK?

Stop panicking. Wake up! The bad dream is over!

Do i need more tests before i can marry
PLEASE AFTER DONATION,DEMONS, COUNTRIES AND THE WINDOW