Do i need more tests before i can marry

Hy Dr.Bob first of all i wan`t tell you that i think you are a wonderfull person, and to forgive me for my bad english, I`m from southamerica and 3 months ago i met with my old girlfriend and we want to marry, as soon as we decided i got tested, thanks to god the result was negative, but my question is: I got tested 4 1/2 months after i gave oral sex to a woman with out protection, and 2 1/2 months after i had vaginal protected sex with the same women, do you think i need more tests or i can be sure I`m HIV negative. Please Bob here in my country isn`t any reliable source of information about aids and test so you are the only one able to clear it out for me, Thanks for all the help, I wish that there would be more people like you in our world

Bye

Hello South America-Guy,

Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. If a latex condom was used properly and did not fail, "protected vaginal sex" should indeed be "protected." Assuming that is the case, then oral sex is your only real risk, and a very slight one at that. I would consider a negative HIV test three months or more after the potential exposure definitive. Consequently, your 4 month test would be conclusive. WOO-HOO!

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I wish you both happiness and health.

Doc BOB, you have something against Kilts?
Threesome Nightmare, Part II