|Doc BOB, you have something against Kilts?
Jun 15, 2004
have written to you over and over but no reply, now I can put this down to 3 things
1) An irrational fear of all things Scottish and Kilts
2) My questions are already answered.
3) I am writing to you faaar too many times and you are scared that I am a kilted stalker.
Great work you are doing hope you and your family are well.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Irrational fears of all things Scottish? No, of course not. Irrational fear of kilts? No, they can be damn sexy and I'm still fascinated by what you wear or don't wear under them!
2. Yes, probably! Check the archives.
3. Writing to me too often? Perhaps. A kilted stalker? That sounds hot!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Happens If Shingles Is Not Treated?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.