Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

PLEASE ANSWER,!

First of all I would like to thank you for all your help and advice you give to everyone. I know you are a very very busy man, But if you can find the time I would like to see if you can give me an answer. Here go's, In the begining of December 2003 I had unprotected intercourse with a woman of unknonw status. In The middle of february I started getting very sick with weight (15 lbs in a weekand a half). Extreme fatiuge, Weak muscles, nausea, stiff neck, slight fever, swelling in my jaw and red eyes. I have had 4 tests since then #1 3/1/04 (oraquick)#2 3/15/04 (EIA) #3 4/14/04 Home Access and #4 5/14/04 (EIA). all came back negative. I also had some other blood tests done and my liver ALT (SGPT) test was 35 and my doctor said that was high and tested me for HEP C which came back negative. My doctor then sent me for a CT Scan and that came back normal. I felt fatiuged for a month or so and the swelling in my jaw is still there. My neck gets stiff still and was giving me mild headaches and now I'm starting to get spasms or twitches in my left side and I sometimes have mild pains in my stomach. Should I get tested for HIV again? If this isn't ARS, what could it be? My donation will be on the way for all for everyone fighting this horrible virus. Thank you very much for your response, It is greatly appreciated.

Repeatedly negative HIV tests out to five months are conclusive and definitive. You are HIV negative. Should you test again? No, additional tests are unwarranted and unnecessary, in my opinion. What's causing your symptoms? Unfortunately, I cannot diagnose your (or anyone's) problem over the Internet. I can, however, tell you what's not causing your symptoms. It's not HIV! Continue to follow up with your doctor. Get a second opinion if necessary. The one possibility to definitely cross off your list is HIV! That in and of itself should bring you some degree of relief!

Thanks you for your donation.

man u r 2 funny!
Complacency = Stupidity