Worried sick and Navy deployed...PLEASE HELP, donation

Doc, I am deployed with the Navy and am freaking out. Before I left, I had a protected insertive vaginal intercourse with a prositute, following unprotected oral sex (she had a tounge ring) following my non-ejaculatory encounter, I proceeded to remove the condom (like an idiot) by grabbing the head with my right hand and pulling it straight off. I then briefly touched my penis and may have also rubbed my eye. I went on leave two days later and returned a week later and began to have dry mouth and a mild fever. I dont get sick too often and became extremely worried. It must also be noted that I stood out in the rain for almost an hour waiting for a taxi at the airport. I thought I had a mild fever but when I finally broke down and got a thermometer I never read higher that 97-97.5 degrees. I also had an off and on sore throat and some aches and headaches. My sore throat was more os a dry one and I couldnt swallow rather than a burning pain. I also had swollen lymph nodes (I think) but I also felt them alot which could have caused that.I am so worried I cant think and I am worried that my anxieties will cause me to make decisions which will cause my men to get hurt. I tested initially at about 14 days and it was negative and then I took two home tests at 35 days (like an idiot again, they were the home test which were recently sues by the FTC for bad results. This of course has made me worse. Please help doc, I am engaged and know I have learned my lesson about being a stupid ass. I need some help and maybe reassurance until I am able to get to a proper hospital to take a test. Thank you very much fr your help, I will make a donation as soon as I feel I can get secure acess to the internet as opposed to slow ass ship connection.

Hey Sailor Boy!

What's a "tounge ring?" OK, I am a bit worried about your making decisions for others when you don't even come in out of the rain for an hour! But your HIV risk, I'm not worried about that in the least! If HIV were that easy to catch, the entire planet would have been wiped out years ago. Sure, take an HIV test (FDA-approved, please!), if you remain concerned. But from what you've told me, your risk is nonexistent.

Thanks for keeping our seas safe.

Stay well, Sailor Boy.

Why Do You Ignore The Tough Questions, Dr. Bob
Question about fellatio.