What a wanker, what a prick!

Dear Dr. Bob,

I take it you can guess from the title Im talking about that idiot who wrote in on the 7th time for you to go. Id have wrote back immediately but unfortunately been away from my computer.

Im now approaching the end of my window period and read this site and your words everyday, and as so many, people were disgusted to read that post, Im actually surprised you wrote back with such soft words, another sign of your amazing ability to handle anything better than most.

I fell like you have created a virtual society in this forum, I feel joy to read the Woo Hoo stories as if these people were my personal friends! I hope life keeps treating you as you deserve and you stay well forever, and as for that guy well I hope his next crap is a hedgehog!

Anyway no questions, Ive got all the answers I need from previous posts. Hope to write back in a few weeks with my story and a big WOO HOO.

Stay well

Love and Hugs

L

Hello L,

Thanks for your support!

I'm sure the wanker is such an unhappy camper that even hedgehogs won't associate with him.

I'll be waiting for your story and WOO-HOO! Thanks for the love and hugs. Please accept mine in return. I wish you health, peace, and happiness . . . and, of course, a negative HIV test result!

Does your foundation accept PAYPAL?
Rejected by an Escort