have a good heart and answer me please

Again and again, it is me, i am begging u and u do not answer me. And i promise u, i swear, i will donate 1000 dollars to ur site. Not tempting u but begging u.

Here goes my case again.

2 years ago, went to black prostitute in paris, on st denis street, (again no rascism intended, just trying to be precise). I licked her tits (no wounds as i recall or milk or anything) then she gave me 15 minute handjob (without condom) while in a 69 position. I did not touch her down there, just looked at it and smelled it from 10 cm away. No penetration, no blow job, just handjob and body caressess. I came in a kleenex.

In the handjob she used a lubricant, no idea what it was, maybe baby johnson maybe a pro one. Conclusion: a 15 minute handjob with lubricant till i came.

I know it is no risk.... but, after two or 3 hours while having a shower back at hotel, i felt a burn on my penis, not on the head, but on the my upper left side under the head straightly. It was a wound, pretty clear one, burning and red, no bleeding, but skin off and red (blood red). I started to have fears but i said ok no risk.

3 to 4 weeks later, i had flu symptoms: headache, the headache u have when u have fever, u know , ur head feels heavy especially when u stand up; mild fever(usually my fever from mounth is 36,6 to 37 celcius, here it was 37,5 to 38, most of time 37,7 went up to 38 or 38.2 for a brief two or 3 hours). They say from mouth it means that it is even higher, as mouth it shows less than the real fever.Sore throat which was burning, little aches in knees. Plus i think, here i repeat i think, some mild running nose. No rashes, and no swallon nodes not on neck, under arms or between thights. I was testing myslef every 15 minutes. So i think no rashes nor nodes.

Symptoms lasted around 5 to 6 days. Since then i feel so great, even healthier and never had the flu again. i START IMAGINING THAT MAYBE NOW THAT I HAVE HIV MY IMMUNITY IS ON ALERT ALL THE TIME AND THIS IS WHY I DO NOT CATCH ANY FLU anymore. Am i crazy?

10 to 15 days after symptons ended i went to a infectious desease doctor also specialized in hiv. He started examening me, throat, thighs, eyes, touching me all over for 20 minutes. I asked him what are u doing symptoms are gone since 10 days ago, he says eventhough they leave some trace. Then he asked me around ten times are u sure u had running nose with them... i said yes. Then he goes: "do not worry, u have no hiv, do not even get tested and he was sure of himself." I asked him if i told i did not have the running nose, he looked at me even said, naaaa, no risk exposure. No hiv. I told him i had a wound, he said enventhough, no way it comes via sweat. He said, if u told me she gave u blowjob with ur wound that u might be at low risk cause of ur wound and saliva carries a little bit hiv, but never in the sweat. I want to beleive him but can not, why did he stress so much on the running nose thing, it was a mild one, and what if there was no running nose, or because it was mild i was just imagining it....

PLEASE HELP ME, FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS I AM ON MY NERVES, I HAVE NIGHTMARES ALL THE TIME. I want to beleive the doctor, but can not... I am afraid to get tested.....

What if she had a non apparant wound on her hand, maybe it went from hand sweat to my wound, maybe i had the wound when she was handjobing me... Maybe the kind of lubricant had no alchoholl thus made it easy for the virus to get into my blood.(i read a study lately that they are taking out the N9 lubricant from tne condoms casue it eases the spread of hiv, it was all over the news 3 months ago)

Am i paranoiac and the doctor is right, or i have reason to panick???? for the 10th time, i beggggggg u anwer me. I am even afraid to read other site like yahoo or webmd, as each one enphasise a symptom, and if u gather them all then each one of us every day have pre hiv symptons.

I know u have a 1000 email a day and u wich u can answer then all, but i beg u help me, i am in tears. No joke.

And i prommmmmmmmmmmmise i will donate a 1000 dollars to ur site, although my financial situation is not so good.

What a waste, to cath hiv from handjob, i am so afraid from hiv when my friends go to prostitutes i wait outside or go in have a handjob cause i want to be causious.

U can answer me personnaly if u do not want to post it.... Just answere. PPPPPPPPPlease

A 15-minute Parisian lubricated weenie whack does not pose any risk of HIV transmission, even if you were snorting love canal fumes wafting from 10 cm away. I am in complete agreement with the HIV/infectious diseases doctor who advised you there was no risk, even with discovery of your wounded Willy and your subsequent symptoms.

I agree since your potential exposure was nonexistent, HIV testing is neither warranted, recommended, nor necessary. However, since you have been "paranoiac" and intensely worried for two years, why not just get tested? Your fears are irrational. You state, "I know it is no risk . . . ." An HIV specialist agreed with you that there was no risk. I doubt writing daily messages to me will calm your totally unjustified worries. Consequently, if you want the nightmare to end, I suggest you get tested. The results will undoubtedly be negative. If you continue to have irrational fears and to be unable to accept your undeniable negative status, get counseling.

As for sending $1000 to my foundation, the generous gift would be warmly welcomed and very much appreciated; however, please do so only with the desire to help others struggling to survive with HIV/AIDS. I want to remind all our readers that my advice on this forum is free, available to all, and not linked to my foundation. Folks wishing to donate to the Foundation should do so out of compassion and generosity and not as an enticement for me to respond to their questions.

Do feel better. It's time to wake up from your nightmare and realize it really was just a bad dream. There are over 42 million people worldwide, including myself, who no longer have that luxury.

Good luck. Feel better.

Merci , tu es le magicien de la compassion!!
Does your foundation accept PAYPAL?