PLEASE TELL ME I AM DONE TESTING !!!! PLEASE

Dr. Bob,

I had a rough lapdance where there was vaginal fluid contact to the tip of my penis. I have tested via Elisa at 4, 7, 10, and 13.5 weeks - All negative. Also, did a PCR-RNA at week 7 - Negative; PCR-bDNA at week 10 negative; and a PCR-DNA at 13.5 weeks - negative. I still have symptoms such as night sweats, muscle pain, retrograde ejaculation and extreme fatigue since about week 3. My docs tell me it is not HIV. The Elisa's at weeks 10 & 13.5 were for both HIV-1 and HIV-2. I don't know if three months is enough testing. My doc says it is but I want to be sure. Please tell me what to do.

"Retrograde ejaculation?" Wow, that was a rough lap dance!

Your question title is PLEASE TELL ME I AM DONE TESTING!!!" OK roughrider, here it comes just as requested. YOU ARE DONE TESTING! Well, that was easy.

I just mention that even a bucking bronco rodeo-rough lap dance-ride would not pose a significant risk for HIV transmission. And even if you felt you placed yourself at risk by this urban cowboy adventure, you should have been "done testing" after a single negative ELISA at three months.

Finally, you ask, "Please tell me what to do." Didn't we just settle all that? OK, let's review one last time your exposure was nonexistent. Your symptoms are indicative of stress/anxiety. Your excessive, repetitive, and unwarranted HIV ELISA and PCR tests are all negative. Your doctor tells you, "It's not HIV." I tell you, "It's not HIV." We both tell you to stop testing. If you can't follow our advice, I strongly suggest you need to seek counseling.

WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM DR. BOB??? READ THIS!!!
Merci , tu es le magicien de la compassion!!