answer me soon please

i travelled to chaina three months ago.i met a girl there and she made a massage for me . i was naked and she was wearing a short and t-shirt she was using her knees in the massage . she made a bluejob for me also. i made HIV test after 23 days and it was negative and i made an HIV test after 11 and half weeks and it was negative. and i am still afraid of having HIV and i have not had a sex with my wife since 3 months

A "blue job???" Well, I've heard of "blue balls" and "blow jobs," but never "blue jobs!" I consulted with another prominent AIDS expert who commented that perhaps the masseuse sucked so hard that the veins popped or the blood supply was cut off to your home entertainment center.

OK, back to your question . . . insertive oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. Your negative HIV tests out to 11 weeks, I feel, are definitive. HIV is not your problem. Fear of HIV is your problem . . . well, that plus trying to come up with excuses for not having nookie with your wife for three months! She must be one horny lady about now.

Relax, guy. You are fine.

Stay well.

PLEASE HELP ME
New Fill Warning