Jun 11, 2004
What are your feelings about HHV-6 and its alleged link to Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma or other health problems?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Certainly there are well established links between some viruses and certain cancers human papilloma virus (HPV) is associated with cervical and anal carcinomas and HHV-8 causes all types of Kaposi Sarcoma. The Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma story is still evolving. Stay tuned to The Body. We promise to keep you updated on all the latest developments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.