Excessive Worrying

Dr. Frascino:

I want to commend you and this site for giving good advice and actually taking the time to resond to people in need of answers. Also, I love your humor (enough reason to read the entries alone).

I just wanted to comment on the excessive amounts of people who have this "worry wort" problem. I to fit into this category but I have been getting better. About three year's ago when I had my first sexual experience I became so paranoid after that I nearly passed out and caused much grief to my partner (who had been tested prior to our sexual encounter just for me). Reading these forums has helped me since I don't feel alone. It is as if guilt and other reasons are the real reasons we worry and not because of an actual risk. I recently had an experience where I received unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. I felt the "worry wort" feelings coming on strong and am really fighting them by reading these forums and getting informed.

PS: I read a sign on the freeway that said "when clinton lied no one died" I thought you'd like that.

Thanks a bunch and keep up the excellent work!

No, you are certainly not alone in the "WW" club, although we definitely encourage WWs to join our X-Files (ex-worried wells) at their earliest convenience. By the way, we cordially extend that same initiation to you! You'll find the X-files a happier, much less anxious club!

Your HIV risk is minimal and remarkably similar to many others whose stories you can read in the archives. I should quickly mention 100% of the folks who have written in with "unprotected insertive oral and protected insertive vaginal" risk have subsequently tested HIV negative! That doesn't mean that there is absolutely no risk, but rather again demonstrates that the risk really is remarkably low. Statistically, you should be joining our X-Files very soon!

Thanks for the Clinton quote! How true!!! How true!!!!

Stay well.

F*** that arsehole that talked to you bad :@:@:@:@:@
I want to WHOOO HOOO but I cant. Please Help.