Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

F*** that arsehole that talked to you bad :@:@:@:@:@
Jun 11, 2004

"You normally die from this diease approx 15 yrs. since you are infected with more than 10 years, it is about time for you to go. don't you think so? nice of knowing you doc. "

I am so mad, i swear to God I would just travel to the US to shake hands with you Doc. Bob and beat the hell of this idiot, how can there be inhumans as such ?!?!? :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@: I am fuck**g mad.My eyes are wet, my throat is so fucking dry and my face is as red as blood from madness :@:@:@:@

I am sure you will live until 95...and I am sure 10 years from now there will be a nanotechnology break through that will wipe this HIV virus away.....

I had an unprotected oral (insertive)(like 1 minute)/Protected vaginal insertive(1 minute)....i am male, and as you can see i came pretty quick, i am testing at 3 months or more.

Stay well, i am confident you will, you angel.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Wow! Yours was just one of many letters I received in response to that rather heartless post. Thanks to one and all. Your support and kind comments are greatly appreciated. I wouldn't waste your time or energy on hateful folks like these. I'm willing to bet that even with the virus, my life, compared to his, is infinitely more fulfilling and fun. I truly believe life is often measured in the wrong dimension. Life should be measured in depth, not length. My life is wonderfully deep with compassion, friendship, purpose, and love. The questioner's comments merely demonstrate a very shallow existence.

Good luck on your three-month test. Your HIV risks are minimal brief, unprotected insertive oral would carry very minimal risk and protected insertive vaginal would carry essentially no risk if the latex condom were properly used and did not fail.

We'll all send you our best karma for a "negative" test result and life "deep" with health, happiness, and peace.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Doc wants me to decide length of PEP
Next
Excessive Worrying

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.