Thank you Dr. Bob....you are a saint

Dr. Bob,

You've already answered one of my questions, so you certainly don't have to post this one. And, it's not even a question. It's just a most sincere thank you.

I wrote to you before with the titles...."all I do is cry" and "ok...you made me laugh".

I just wanted to thank you for not only giving me some peace of mind, but for being such a good soul. God certainly knew what she was doing when she put you on this earth. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. I will pray for your continued good health and hopefully I can write back soon with my personal Woo-Hoo. But, no matter what result I get, you have touched my life and given me new perspective and for that I thank you. Because of my experience, I know I will never be the same person again. You have taught me that life is short and every day is precious and that smiling and laughing are truly the best medicine. I have cut out some of what I think are your wittiest replies and I have them taped to my bathroom mirror. Now, instead of reapplying mascara from crying all the time, I just look at your inspiring words and smile.

Thanks for all you do and God Bless you!!!!!

It's a pleasure sharing the bathroom with you. I promise to try to remember to always put the seat down.

The Tammy Faye Baker runny-mascara look is definitely a bad fashion statement. I definitely prefer sparkling eyes and a warm smile.

I'm looking forward to WOO-HOOing with you. After all, we are already sharing the bathroom.

Keep smiling. I'm here (and perhaps also in your Jacuzzi tub) when you need me.

Pricked by a pin in a tux
Doc wants me to decide length of PEP