Pre-ejaculation

Dear Robert, I first commend you for starting an AIDS foundation that not only serves North Americans, but goes out to the rest of us. I will surely support your foundation and closely follow up on your progress in this concerted fight. My question (which I am resending) concerns pre ejaculation. I am a dutch scientist working in West Africa, and I had an encounter with a belgian fellow here. (I could have sworn it was the work of the gods that we got so attracted). In the first episodes, we used a condom, however at somepoint in the middle of the night he jumped on top of me without a condom, however succeeded to pull himself out before he ejaculated. We spoke about this incident with him, and I was surprised that he was equally as paranoid as I was. I have been OK, though one of my glands seems swollen (I am not sure if it is too much excercise or the food poisoning I had, or too much wine). But I have been relatively healthy since then. I do know I am already at a risk of infection. What I however would like to know is what exactly are my risks. I am ready to take the consequences of my actions, having seen the valount fight most HIV positive people put up (my best friend has had it for 18 years, and is not on therapy as he cannot afford it). Please reply to my mail, I would appreciate it, wishing you the very best and look out for my support, Sigal

Hello Sigal,

Your risk is unprotected anal receptive sex without ejaculation with a Belgian fellow of unknown serostatus. Statistically, the risk for HIV transmission per episode of receptive penile-anal sexual exposure with an HIV-positive partner is estimated at 0.1% to 3%. Your risk would be less, because we do not know the HIV status of your partner, and no ejaculation occurred. If you are still in close contact with your Belgian friend, you could both get HIV tested, and if negative, quickly set your minds at ease. Alternatively, you'll need to wait at least three months to get a definitive result.

Finally, I should mention that as far as your partner "jumping on top of you without a condom" goes, it really does take two to do the horizontal mambo.

Thank you for your support of my foundation!

aggressive virus vs. nice virus
HOMO CAFE - GOING BANANAS!!!!!! PLEAZE REPLY!