JOHN ASHCROFT

hi Dr Bob got to say youve a wonderful sense of humour. ok i'll keep this short, i had unprotected oral both ways (im male with female)protected pen vaginal sex. what worries me is the condom kept slipping and i slipped it back up. it was slipping half way at most. between 3-7 days later i got sore throat with white spots,cold,aches in legs and 2 night sweats and headaches, whats my chances doc? thank you

So long as the action end of your one-eyed monster stayed dressed in his latex suit, you should have no worries about HIV transmission resulting from the condom slipping halfway up. HIV cannot pass through intact skin. It is possible, however, for HIV to be absorbed by mucous membranes, like those found inside the urethra, anus, and vagina. Since your urethral opening remained protected and assuming the skin on your penis was intact, HIV should not have had a potential point of entry. That leaves your potential HIV exposure to unprotected oral sex, which carries a very low HIV risk. You can read all about that in the archives, OK?

What are your chances? I'd say your chance of not contracting HIV from this single episode is excellent.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

you want to swap blair for bush thats desperate/ Donation
2 hours on your WEBPAGE