How can i tell you?

Dr. Bob, i read you since 2002. You're sense of humour is great: it's obvious that you're from the same land as Woody Allen, Mark Twain or Ambrose Bierce. As for that stupid from Texas, forget about him (he's planning to invade the UK, because he falled out the bike and guess is Newton's law of gravity fault!!)

I just wanted to thank you because you made me calm before testing, twice: 2002 and 2004. Both times due to condoms that broke and cunnilingus. I had decided to give cunnilingus to the girls i go out with... but now i quit that. I get too nervous with HIV statistics!!

by the way...what's my chance if I go down on her 1 in 10000??

Hope you post this: many people love you here in Montevideo, uruguay. Really!! You have a home whenever you want to came to South America.

Stay well!! You have all my respect and kind.

Javier.

Hi Javier,

I'm "from the same land as Woody Allen, Mark Twain, and Ambrose Bierce???" Really? I didn't know they were Italian too!

Unfortunately there is no exact risk estimate number I can give you for "going down," but even if I could give you a number, like one in 10,000 or one in 100,000 or one in a gazillion, the message should be the same: oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. The exact number doesn't really matter. It's the concept that counts. Oral sex HIV risk is extremely small, but not nonexistent. It is much less risky than unprotected vaginal or anal sex.

I've never been to Montevideo, and appreciate your kind offer. I'll keep you posted Javier. I love you guys as well!

Stay well.

Thanks but don't reply
time for u to go