Thanks but don't reply

Hi doc

John here from Singapore, boy was I amazed when I saw that you actually replied me. I am writing in again to thank you for your work against this battle of Hiv and to take time to actually read e-mails like mine and even replying them. Hee, you probably would think that I am over-reacting but hey, I am still very amazed to get a reply.

Dear doctor after my this exposure, it brought me conscious of how scary hiv is and there is so little done about it, even in Singapore where healthcare is reputedly of a developed nation state. My Gps giving me well irrational info about micro tears and such. Well you are right, if condoms are so fragile and even when used properly only offers 90% protection, then why use it. Guese the healthcare professionals are etiher using a scare tatic or posesses inadequate knowledge. Hmm.. mabye you should fly here to educate them. :) This mail here is not a question at all doctor, its just to thank you for everything. Please do not reply out of goodwill. (knowing how genelemanly are you) There are many others out there who need your replies urgently. By the way doc, I am nt gonna dabble wantonly in sex anymore, rather I shall channe these energies to getting a job soon, and when that is done I shall donate to your wonderful site. Thanks for everything doc. Hmm if you ever heard of Singapore well, if you are going to drop by this tropical island please, I would definately be honoured to show you around.

Thanks a million doc.

John Singapore

Hi John,

Yes, I really do read all the e-mails. Thank goodness I learned how to speed read as a youngster, as the volume of questions that crams itself into my inbox on an average day is like a Dickens' novel, except ;with more sexual twists than plot twists oh, and a helluva lot more lap dances, too.

Regarding the misinformation you received, I think both scare tactics and inadequate knowledge both come into play.

Thanks for the offer to show me around Singapore. A tropical island vacation sounds good about now!

Stay well, John.

Still Sleepless in Brazil - Worrying sick
How can i tell you?