Woohoooo this time for sure

Dr Bob, I was one of the lucky ones and got an answer from you a couple of weeks ago. My title was woo or hoo or woohoo. Well, after not following your advice or expert knowledge I got tested again after 5 months, and yes it was a big fat NEGATIVE. Although I am still having a few aches and pains, I am finish with the testing and I am going on with my life because it is not HIV. I really do think it is the stress or some other virus in my body, but not HIV.

People listen to Dr. Bob, he is the most knowlegeable person about the disease that we would ever encounter. And guess what? He is free, at least over the internet. lol

Home Access 13 weeks Negative Home Access 20 weeks Negative

Thanks Dr. Bob

Congratulations! I'll resist the temptation to say, "I told you so," and instead, just say, "WOO-HOO!" OK?

Yes, I'm free, and it's quite simple to get advice. Just check the archives or submit a question. I guess that means I'm both "free and easy!" (lol)

Stay well.

Dr. Free and Easy

I used to be HIV POSITIVE too or WWS (Worried Well Syndrome)
Sharing cigarettes