I used to be HIV POSITIVE too or WWS (Worried Well Syndrome)

I used to be HIV POSITIVE too or WWS (Worried Well Syndrome) ------------------------------------------------------------Hello everybody, I dont know if you remember me, I have written here some weeks ago. I was absolutely sure I was HIV+. Last year I had a risky sexual encounter and although I used a condom I was persuaded it hadnt work and I became HIV+ because of probably not proper usage of condom. Nine weeks after I fell ill with terrible flu with fever, night sweats, diarhea, muscle and joint aches. It was "normal" flu, I thought it was ARS. Since then I had every possible symptom you can imagine: 1. tender and swollen lymph nodes in groins and armpits 2. terrible fatigue and malaise 3. candida infection 4. seborrhoica dermatis (rash) 5. burning mouth syndrom 6. herpes simplex virus - often cold sores 7. arthritis 8. muscle and joint aches 9. still vulnerable to any infection, still had a cold or sweating 10. bad psychical condidtion, I thought about suicide. I was even afraid to go to test. I was persuaded I am HIV+, so I didnt want to know it. I knew I had to die soon.

But Two things have saved my life. 1. After 6 months of living in "HIV hell" I found an advertisement and I ordered double test kit and both of tests were NEGATIVE! Thanks to this encouraging results I finally started to think about the "official" test at doctor. I was tested on 2nd of April, but then was unable to go for the result. Still persuaded I was HIV positive. 2. Then I found an article about "Worried Well Syndrome" and it forced me to go for the result on 28th of May! And guess what ..it was ... NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I spent 9 months of my life in "HIV hell". I almost lost my job, majority of my friends and my girlfriend. In fact I was suffering with WWS (Worried Well Syndrome) !!!

My advices to all Worried Well Syndrome sufferers: 1. Stop searching symptoms on the Internet and get tested immediatelly !!!!! Nothing can help you, only the result of the test! 2. If you are afraid, get tested anonymously. 3. If you are still afraid, order Home test kits. It really works !!!! (proven on me - even if I felt terribly ill and had lots of problems it showed the right result !) 4. Stop thinking you can get infected by kissing or by sex with a condom! You simply cant ! 5. Thanks to Robert J. Frascino and many others!!! They are doing great work for you !!!! 6. And the most important one - SAFE(R) SEX ONLY !!! You will not have to be afraid of anything then. 7. And the final one - Enjoy your life. Who knows when youll be born again Life is worthy to be lived!

Yours sincerelly JN4, Europe (former Worried Well Syndrome sufferer, now healthy

Hello JN4, Europe,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. I'm delighted the happy ending we predicted did indeed come true. WOO-HOO! Now, let's hope other worried wells will follow your advice to reach their own "happy-ever-after-WOO-HOO!"

Regarding home test HIV kits, I recommend only those that are FDA-approved.

Stay well, JN4. As for the possibility of being born again, I think Bush and his cronies have a good chance of being reborn as dung beetles on a steaming heap of camel do-do in the middle of the Iraqi desert.

Med's making me sick
Woohoooo this time for sure