|Home Test Accuracy
Jun 6, 2004
I am interested in your opinion of home hiv home test kit accuracy. I am talking about the ones which give you a result in 15 minutes or less. Not the FDA approved collection kit.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The HIV test kits that are not FDA-approved are indeed not approved for a reason. I would definitely say this is an excellent example of "buyer beware!" You can check the archives of this site for some horror stories related to this very issue.
Be wary and be wise. Use only FDA-sanctioned HIV test kits. The consequences of getting an inaccurate result be it positive or negative are much too great to risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.