Home Test Accuracy

I am interested in your opinion of home hiv home test kit accuracy. I am talking about the ones which give you a result in 15 minutes or less. Not the FDA approved collection kit.

Best Regards,

A Reader

Hello Reader,

The HIV test kits that are not FDA-approved are indeed not approved for a reason. I would definitely say this is an excellent example of "buyer beware!" You can check the archives of this site for some horror stories related to this very issue.

Be wary and be wise. Use only FDA-sanctioned HIV test kits. The consequences of getting an inaccurate result be it positive or negative are much too great to risk.

Its that Aussie again please doc very concerned
Living like a monk