indirect exposure to vaginal fluid
Mar 20, 2001
Dear Mr Ryan M. Kull
Lately,I was given a body massage by an African sex worker . However I am worried because during the massage she sat on my legs which had some minor wounds with a healing scab and than played with her vagina and touched around my healing acnes on my chest. Please can you let me know if this incedent can cause an HV transmission,should I be tested. thank you
Response from Mr. Kull
It is highly unlikely that you get infected with HIV through a body massage. Even if she had been infected and had vaginal fluid on her hands, there is such a low risk for transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.