Can I catch HIV from myself?

I am a frequent masturbater, and I am worried about if I could catch HIV from my own semen getting in my blood. Is this possible?

Oh my, my, my. Where did you ever come up with that idea? I'll bet you're a graduate of one of those "abstinence only" sex education courses Bush and Ashcroft are so fond of, right?

Listen up, guy. HIV is a virus that you can catch only from someone else who already has it, if you have unsafe sex with him or her. You can't give it to yourself anymore than a woman can make herself pregnant. (It requires a sex partner, or at least a turkey baster and sperm bank.) So don't worry about wanking the wiener . . . . You can't catch STDs (including HIV) from yourself. Oh, and before you ask, you won't go blind either, no matter what your mother says.

Stay well you sticky fingered horndog.

reply to bangkok fiasco
just made a donation, how about a response