When to test?
Mar 20, 2001
I performed oral on another male using a condom the entire time. He did not ejaculate and the encounter lasted no more than 2-3 minutes.I'm concerned because at the time I had a small canker sore in my mouth.Does this encounter call for testing?
Response from Mr. Kull
If you did not get any semen into your mouth (which it sounds like you didn't), there is no need for testing because there is no way that you could have been infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Masturbation With Saliva
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.