Definitive WHOOO-HOOO. For the worried-wells. Please Post!

Hey doc,

I've written to you a few times with no response. I understand how busy you are. My "exposures" were vaginal sex with 10-11 escorts about 2 years ago. All with a condom, no breakages. I just got my test results back and there NEGATIVE! I can finally relax. I did contract herpes though. But that's not the end of the world. I haven't had any symptoms yet (in 2 years), not even a mild first outbreak. I only found out because of the lab results. For all the worried-wells....I'll state it again. Stop freaking out and checking for symptoms. They DO NOT equal HIV. Just get tested. I like most others on here have went through all the typical symptoms. I even got a wart on my arm which I had removed. I got blisters on the bottom of my right foot (the sole) which the doc said was not that common. It turns out to be a form of athlete's foot. There is an explanation for everything. I was absolutely CONVINCED I had HIV and was too scared to get tested until now. What a waste of 2 years. Its been hell. There was even a time I had to go on Paxil to control my anxiety. It was that bad. This forum has been a great help to me (even though I never got any responses). My attitude towards this disease has completely changed. All those out there living with HIV are role-models. I don't know how they go on to lead normal lives knowing what they have and the infections they can get. You all have my support. I am sending my donation and give many thanks to all.

P.S Doc Bob, you are one heck of a funny dude. Keep on rocking!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. I hope others will follow your wise advice and get tested.

Congratulations on your negative results! WOO-HOO! And thank you for your donation. Your one gift will touch many lives.

I'll keep rocking if you continue to stay safe and well. Deal?

Rock on!

my wife will absolutely kill me
low red blood cell count