Not a wild time but a stupid time

Wow, what a great site, and thank you for being there. My question relates to yet another risky adventure and exposure. - cut to the chase- I had sex with a hooker, we started with a hot shower with tons of soap then a little oral, with out any insertion, then a condom went on and in say 3 minutes I was done! so much for love you long time! I then went to the bathroom and slid off the condom, it looked fine. Then back into the shower and another soap down. I happened to be getting over a lousy cold at the time that developed into a ear/sinus infection. When I came in the condom it burned and later that night I started having a tingling at the tip of my penis, this developed into a burning sensation while urinating, I got tested when I got back into the states, 9 days after the "event". Got everything done but the HIV waiting for a few more weeks for that. The doc put me on cipro, all test results came back negative except I showed antibodies for HSV-2. I had a simiar burning feeling 12 years ago and was tested with nothing showing and until just now been in a monagamous relationship. My questions are, is 9 days too quick for HSV antibodies? I have found that it takes several weeks for those to develop on the web, but with my stupid move I just want your thoughts. And is there that much risk for HIV from what I mentioned? From what I read on the forum it isn't but I can't help but wonder. I have had a little sore throat for 4 days but otherwise feel fine. It's been 4 weeks since my dumb act. I swear I have Physco symatic symtems due to my guilt or maybe the HSV. But it kinda seems many of us do. I can't believe the mental stress this puts on one, for any out there; learn from us dufus's and be smart because it isn't worth it. I'm sending a donation right now and will do so from now on. Thanks for being here.

You cut to the chase, so I'll do the same. There is no specific number of days necessary for HIV antibody formation, but in general, I think nine days would be a bit early for detectable antibodies.

Your HIV risk from your "love you 'short' time" experience seems extremely minimal to me "tons of soap, then a little oral without any insertion, then a condom went on and in say three minutes, I was done!"

Yes, mental stress, anxiety, fear, guilt, and depression can induce a whole array of symptoms. Reading through the archives of this forum is excellent proof of that.

Thank you for your donation. It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. We are all sending you our very best karma for your upcoming HIV test. Remember to wait at least three months for the test results to be definitive. All the odds are in your favor, so hang tight and I'm quite sure everything will turn out right!

Hypertension with HIV
my wife will absolutely kill me