|Hypertension with HIV
Jun 2, 2004
Hi Bob , hope you can shed some light on this. Does Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) causes false negative results on the Antibody tests. Does it have any effect on testing ? Is having high blood pressure any sign or indication in newly infected patients ?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure I'll be happy to help! Those are easy questions. The answers are nope, nope, and nope.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Hypertension Mean I Have Hiv?
- Hypertension And Hiv
- Touching An Open Scab Should I Get Test For HIV
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.