hey sunshine!! C'est moi!!

Well, it has been 2 years since the rape, and i am doing great! Can i also say that you look fine yourself! I am teaching teens about hiv and safe sex, i hope to send in a good donation, (although in Canadian funds:() from my group of kids to your foundation. Thanks from Tammy and all the other Canadians EH!

Lotsa love

Tammy

Bonjour Tammy!

Est-ce que tu parles la langue de Molière?

Wow, two years have gone by already! That's scary! Congratulations on overcoming your very challenging situation. Teaching teens about HIV and safe sex is both noble and compassionate. It also saves lives! On behalf of those saved lives, please accept my sincere thanks. Also, I extend to you my heartfelt appreciations for your (and your kids) efforts to raise funds to help provide crucial services to those struggling to survive this terrible plague.

Lotsa love back at you, Tammy!

Protected Oral + Kisses = 2000 Dollars
Hypertension with HIV