Dr Frascino, I must say that I am vehemently disgusted with your conduct on this site!

OK, I'm not really! I just thought that it'd make you curious enough to read on. Sorrrryyyyy. In fact, I think you're great! I've been reading this site for many months now and, though I didn't previously build up the courage to ask you about my particular concern, I feel as though we're old pals.

Dr Bob, I would REALLY appreciate your opinion on my situation. Here goes... About 5 months ago I visited a brothel for the first time in my life. I went inside the "shag room"; got undressed; was told to lie down on the bed; had a condom put on me; and ejaculated JUST BEFORE she placed "me" inside her. "I" was inside her for about 30 seconds, and that's all that happened.

Now, I know that I sound like a complete retard but that's what happened! I was nervous, blah, blah, blah...we've heard it all before. The thing that i'm worried about, Dr Bob, is the fact that the experience is quite hazy. I know for a fact that she put a condom on but i cant remember if she put it on properly. What i do remember is feeling quite soggy between my legs during the brief intercourse. Could this be because the condom actually slipped off? If it did slip off, could i have caught the HIV virus in such a short space of time? Would you get tested for HIV if you was in my situation?

Just to note, i got a swap sti test about 6 days after it happened and it came back negative. Doctor told me to come back in 3 months if i was really worried about HIV. I was worried but didnt think that HIV testing was warranted (and, to be honest, had more important things to worry about at the time). Recently, however, it's been creeping back into my mind (probably because i'm now an idle university student and have nothing better to worry about). By the way, I'm circumsised, 19 yrs old and live in the UK.

What shall i do, doctor Bob? I hope you tell me that HIV testing is unwarranted and that i should get on with my life... But i know that that's just wishful thinking.

Robbie.

Hi Robbie,

Gosh, from the title of your post, I thought John Ashcroft was writing to me again.

You're wondering if a pro in a brothel in a "shag room" no less knows how to put a condom on an erect 19-year-old stud muffin. That's like asking if the President of the United States knows how to ride a bicycle. . . . Oops, OK, bad example. (Have you seen Bush all banged up following his tumble off his bike? Colin Powell told him not to take off the training wheels, but once again, Dubya wouldn't listen.) OK, back to you, Robbie. Prostitutes, in general, know how to put a French letter on properly. In fact, it's a required first semester course at all hooker universities.

Could the condom have slipped off during the 30 seconds after you popped your load and then briefly visited the love canal? I suppose anything is possible, but you probably would have noticed if it did come off. Also, considering you are 19 and that this was your first visit to the "shag room," I would imagine your Mr. Happy was probably still standing at attention after just 30 seconds.

OK, so blah, blah, blah . . . . I suppose we can hypothesize about what may or may not have happened during your shagalicious experience, but since I wasn't there and you were hazy from having just spurted like Old Faithful, it's all still conjecture. So, would I get tested for HIV if I was in your situation? Well, I do have a bit of difficulty imagining myself in "your situation". All things considered, however, if I were "hazy" and concerned, sure, why not test and put the worry to rest? On the other hand, can I in good faith "tell you that HIV testing is unwarranted and that you should get on with your life?" Yep! That's an equally acceptable alternative. So Robbie, the choice is still yours. Either way, I don't think you have anything to fear.

Stay well, Robbie,

English Sasuages
Protected Oral + Kisses = 2000 Dollars