English Sasuages

Dear Dr Bob,

I recently had a public toilet experience that has left me worried sick about my health.

Basically I was stood there minding my own business when a guy came and stood at the urinal next to me. He was there for longer than I thought nessessary, and when i glanced over he was basically hard and playing.

One thing led to another and we ended up wanking our own cock - oh thats jacking off in american I beleive.

My exposiure is this: - at one point he reached over and felt my cock for a few seconds, before returning to his own. I am worried there may have been some precum on his hands when he touched my cock, and thus got into my uretheria, also I have a cock piercing (prince albert ) - its like 2 years healed, but I am worried that may increase my risk,

Please could you advise on my situation and wether or not i should be worried about getting HIV.,

Many thanks you wonderful man,

from your No1 English fan!

Hey No. 1 English Fan,

Now if this bloke was "there for longer than you thought necessary," what the hell were you still doing there?

OK, so you had a weenie whack (I suppose that would be "sausage wank" to you?) and he grabbed your pierced erect Sergeant Pepper for a few seconds . . . . So what? After all, maybe he never "shook hands" with royalty ("Prince Albert") before. At any rate, no worries mate. HIV is not transmitted so easily. If it was, the entire planet would have been wiped out years ago (except maybe for Ashcroft, because I think he's so sex-phobic that he only pees in cubicles and probably does it sitting down, so as not to have to look at that dirty vile little thing).

Hope that helps. Stay well, Brit-Boy.

by the way..and more about bush
Dr Frascino, I must say that I am vehemently disgusted with your conduct on this site!