Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

English Sasuages
Jun 1, 2004

Dear Dr Bob,

I recently had a public toilet experience that has left me worried sick about my health.

Basically I was stood there minding my own business when a guy came and stood at the urinal next to me. He was there for longer than I thought nessessary, and when i glanced over he was basically hard and playing.

One thing led to another and we ended up wanking our own cock - oh thats jacking off in american I beleive.

My exposiure is this: - at one point he reached over and felt my cock for a few seconds, before returning to his own. I am worried there may have been some precum on his hands when he touched my cock, and thus got into my uretheria, also I have a cock piercing (prince albert ) - its like 2 years healed, but I am worried that may increase my risk,

Please could you advise on my situation and wether or not i should be worried about getting HIV.,

Many thanks you wonderful man,

from your No1 English fan!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey No. 1 English Fan,

Now if this bloke was "there for longer than you thought necessary," what the hell were you still doing there?

OK, so you had a weenie whack (I suppose that would be "sausage wank" to you?) and he grabbed your pierced erect Sergeant Pepper for a few seconds . . . . So what? After all, maybe he never "shook hands" with royalty ("Prince Albert") before. At any rate, no worries mate. HIV is not transmitted so easily. If it was, the entire planet would have been wiped out years ago (except maybe for Ashcroft, because I think he's so sex-phobic that he only pees in cubicles and probably does it sitting down, so as not to have to look at that dirty vile little thing).

Hope that helps. Stay well, Brit-Boy.

Dr. Bob

Previous
by the way..and more about bush
Next
Dr Frascino, I must say that I am vehemently disgusted with your conduct on this site!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.