please please Answer

Dear Bob this is my 3rd time i am writing you please help almost 11 days thi woman was giving me a hand job twise she pout it in her mouse for alist 5 seconds then after she was sucking my litle finger.i have lot of anxiety and to day i have ahandeck and my tong kind white my temp is 98.1 to 99 please answer what is the chanse to be infected.\? After all this was done I saw at mi pinus a red spot like a rash 2 days was going by the time to see the Dr. i dont know what to think.My 100 donation on the way .thank you

Perhaps something is "lost in translation" here. You were getting a hand job. OK, that's fine. No HIV risk there. Then "twise she pout it in her mouse for alist 5 seconds then after she was sucking my little finger." Sorry, but I'm not exactly clear on what went where. Did you screw her pet mouse? Or maybe "her mouse" is "her mouth?" Did she put your dick in her mouth? Or maybe she put your little finger in her mouth? Does your dick look like your little finger? I'm so confused. But despite the confusion, it seems to me the only situation to worry about would be if you were a mouse and someone's little finger got shoved into an uncomfortable place.

Next, your symptoms "ahancheck," "tong kind white," and "mi pinus a red spot." None of these sounds at all worrisome for HIV. So even if this experience was "Of Mice and Men," I do not see a significant HIV risk or cause for concern. The most I can infer from your question is possible brief oral sex ("little finger in her mouse"). This would carry an extremely minimal risk for HIV transmission. If you are worried, get tested three months after the potential exposure. But from what you've told me, I believe both you and Mickey are just fine.

Thank you for your generous donation.

Stay well.

He came outside of my ass, now I am feeling stupid!
Third try is a charm?