He came outside of my ass, now I am feeling stupid!

Dear Robert,

Your are the funniest guy I have ever known (although I don't really know you know you) Anyway, tonight I had met this pretty ugly looking guy, and I didn't know why I had sex with him (one of those nights) I ate his ass, suck him for about 1 min, and he came outside my ass without telling me at all! After this I was really scared. Can you tell me if I am in risk or not? BTW, he didn't fuck me, he only rub his penis on my ass. He didn't insert me either.

You met a "pretty ugly looking guy" . . . and then "ate his ass" and sucked him off, and rubbed his penis on your ass? Gosh, I can't wait to hear what happens when you hook up with hunky spunky hottie.

OK, your risk is rimming, oral sex, and frottage. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming, getting rimmed, or dry docking (body-to-body rubbing without insertion). That leaves one minute of oral sex without ejaculation. If you've been reading my comments (and wiseass remarks) for a while, you probably know that oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. That the episode was so brief and that the dude was butt-ugly (kidding) further decreases this already low risk. So if you're concerned, get an HIV test three months after the escapade with troll-boy. But don't fret too much. The odds are all in your favor that you have not contracted HIV from this adventure. Your bigger risk is that Ugly-Guy has blabbed about you to all his ugly friends, so the next time you hit the bar looking for an Abercrombie & Fitch guy, you're going to be swamped by dudes who look like Dick Cheney trying to buy you a drink and get lucky.

Good luck. You may need it!

Help please - lymph node and folliculitis and building the courage to test - please please read from the Philippines
please please Answer