Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

He came outside of my ass, now I am feeling stupid!
Jun 1, 2004

Dear Robert,

Your are the funniest guy I have ever known (although I don't really know you know you) Anyway, tonight I had met this pretty ugly looking guy, and I didn't know why I had sex with him (one of those nights) I ate his ass, suck him for about 1 min, and he came outside my ass without telling me at all! After this I was really scared. Can you tell me if I am in risk or not? BTW, he didn't fuck me, he only rub his penis on my ass. He didn't insert me either.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

You met a "pretty ugly looking guy" . . . and then "ate his ass" and sucked him off, and rubbed his penis on your ass? Gosh, I can't wait to hear what happens when you hook up with hunky spunky hottie.

OK, your risk is rimming, oral sex, and frottage. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming, getting rimmed, or dry docking (body-to-body rubbing without insertion). That leaves one minute of oral sex without ejaculation. If you've been reading my comments (and wiseass remarks) for a while, you probably know that oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. That the episode was so brief and that the dude was butt-ugly (kidding) further decreases this already low risk. So if you're concerned, get an HIV test three months after the escapade with troll-boy. But don't fret too much. The odds are all in your favor that you have not contracted HIV from this adventure. Your bigger risk is that Ugly-Guy has blabbed about you to all his ugly friends, so the next time you hit the bar looking for an Abercrombie & Fitch guy, you're going to be swamped by dudes who look like Dick Cheney trying to buy you a drink and get lucky.

Good luck. You may need it!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Help please - lymph node and folliculitis and building the courage to test - please please read from the Philippines
Next
please please Answer

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.