The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Jun 1, 2004

sirs,i am living in united arab emirates. i am not citizen here but i have work permit so i have to get new visa every three years. me next visa renewal is on 10 of next month. i wrote u my question before and again i am writing u now that i had foreplay and body rubbing with sex worker ( no viginal intercourse, oral with condom)then i have ejeculated in her mouth from keeping my penis about 6 inches away. is there any possibility of getting hiv? also she had touched my ass hole bye her toung. please reply doctor i am bagging with english is not good please bear with it. if i am hiv positive then they will do house arrest me and they behave like very insultive to anyone having hiv here. i am sleepless for so many days please please reply soon. i am not rich man but even then i will donate to your nice foundation who help people needs . how can i donate please let me know. i will be greatfull to u doctor please reply.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Sharpshooter,

You managed to spunk right in her mouth from six inches away? Not bad, hot shot! Relax guy. Foreplay, body rubbing, shooting a load from six inches, and even having her "touch your ass hole bye her toung" do not place you at any risk for HIV transmission.

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to help others living with HIV/AIDS. Donation details can be found at

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

What have I ever done to you?
Discordant information

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint