What have I ever done to you?

sorry for the negative title, but i had to try and catch your attention. i have e-mailed you many times before but to no avail. I want to thank you for your time reading this and all the fantastic work you do. a donation is forthcoming. i have been worried about hiv for years. about 12 years ago, i had a couple of homosexual experiences with the same person. we would rub penises against one another and there may have been some of his ejaculate come in contact with my penis. it was so long ago i can't remember. the only other exposures i've had are: 1) performed oral sex on someone of unknown status. 2) received unprotected oral I met my wife 10 years ago. she tested negative 7 years into relationship when she became pregnant. i have strayed from her once and received unprotected oral from someone. My fears have re-surfaced as i am not very healthy right now. white spots in throat, inside mouth etc. please. what are the chances of me having hiv? i e-mailed one other site and they said i should get tested because i more than likely have hiv. thanks for your time.

OK, the title got me. However, the reason that I'm responding to you is not your question but rather the misinformation you were given by that "other site." I have answered questions about "frottage," mutual masturbation, and oral sex many, many times in this forum. Check the archives for the details. Nothing has changed.

As for the advice you received that you "more than likely have HIV" I couldn't disagree more strongly. Now what did I tell you about visiting the Vatican's or other right-wing wacko websites??? Just to reiterate one more time:

1. Frottage does not carry a significant risk of HIV transmission.

2. Oral sex carries an extremely small risk of HIV transmission.

3. Symptoms do not equal HIV disease.

4. If you've placed yourself at risk, the only way to determine if you've contracted the virus is to get an HIV test.

Hope that helps.

Need an answer. I want to make donation!
THIRD TIME ,RUNNING OUT OF TIME ,PLEASE