can I get it from feces if i wore a condom

Dr. Bob- Please help me. I cannot find any conclusive information. I recently had Anal sex (i was the inserter) with a condom. My question is can I get it from feces. It would have been residual and a very small amount. I just thought I could smell it. I am terribaly afraid that I have contracted this virus. It was only 10 days ago and I now feel like i could be a walking dead man. I actually took myself to the ER thinking I was going to have a heart attack. The anxiety is stressing me way out to the point that my hands will not stop sweating. I keep going over the event in my head and I cannot get past it or put it out of my mind. Please Help. I feel like i could have a heart attack at any moment. PLEASE RESPOND.

Scared in Seattle

Hello Scared in Seattle,

If the latex condom was properly used and did not fail, there should be no significant risk of HIV transmission. Condoms are impermeable to HIV, blood, feces, and vaginal and/or rectal secretions.

There is no doubt your problem is related to anxiety. Consider getting some counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears. You have no need to be either scared of HIV or sleepless in Seattle.

Feel better.

thanks bob
It has been 5weeks still don't have results suppose to take 2 weeks.