thanks bob

hi there I tested 90 days after my last exposure, protected oral sex with a masseu. Hell, those months were hell, well doctor, am I clear? haha thats a million dollar question I suppouse.

Well Doc, I would like to clear some doubts, my gp a female told me that even a condom was used, there would be a 90% chance of infection even if rubber did not fail. How true is this. Moroever, I was warned by Gp that micro tears are very possible. 1 If so then isnt a condom fragile, 2 what happens when micro tear happens, will protection be compromised? 3 In that case, if condoms are that vunerable to micro tears, isnt it useless?

Thanks doctor, although you never replied me, I really want to share this with you and the others ww out there. Get tested and be brave, no point speculating. Once again doctor, I just felt that it is necessary to write in to thank you for all that you have done. Although you never replied my previous questions, your anti aids activities on this site never falied to make me feel better. I do not know if this e-mail will ever be published, but I hope you will read it and get my genuine appreciation. I am so sorry doctor, I am a newly graduated broke student. I can't donate, have no check, credit cards nor any means. But doctor, once I get my first pay packet, I shall donate to this cause. Thanks alot doctor.

John from Singapore

Once again thanks and the very best.

Hello John from Singapore,

Protected oral sex with a masseu? What's a masseu? If you had protected sex with a masseuse, that could explain why I did not previously respond to your questions. Protected oral sex (even with a "masseu") would not pose a risk for HIV transmission, and therefore would not even warrant testing in my opinion.

Million dollar question? No, not really. Common sense should have answered your question. The reason I'm replying to this post is to let you know your G.P. doesn't have any common sense, that is. HIV cannot pass through latex. Micro tears are not "very possible." Condoms are not fragile. If you don't believe me John, try your own experiment. Take a condom and pretend it's a balloon. Blow into it and see how sturdy these little guys are! Or fill one with water do you see any leaks?

So, are you "clear?" Yes, John, you're clear. From your "non-exposure," there was really never any question.

You do not need any additional testing, but you are in need of a new, more competent and reasonable G.P.

Stay well.

Drug-Resistant and Sex
can I get it from feces if i wore a condom