Bloody BJ

Doctor Bob....You are a wonderful man and your work is extremly important to all of us out here in WW land who hang on your every word. I have read lots of the other post, but none really addresses my question.

A sex worker was giving me protected oral when she got a bloody nose. She tended to the nose bled and then came back, took off the condom, and gave me a handjob. I am not sure if she had any blood on her hand or not.

I got tested at 82 days and was given the all clear.

What is the risk from this activity?

Am I covered with the 82 day test, or should I retest again?

Thanks Doc!!!!!

I will be making an annonymous donation to the foundation.

Protected blow jobs and unprotected hand jobs do not carry significant risk for HIV transmission, even if the sucker gets a nose bleed while sucking the suckee. Sure, having your sucker get a nosebleed while sucking really does suck, and I'm sure just seeing the blood sucked some of the sexual tension out of the atmosphere, but so long as the condom stayed on, there was no significant HIV risk. Since your sucker "tended" to her nosebleed before taking your condom off, it seems to me she indeed did handle the situation appropriately before . . . ahem . . . "handling the situation,"-- so to speak. So in essence, there was no significant HIV risk, and your 82-day negative HIV test confirms your negative status. I see no reason to retest.

Thank you for your donation to the Foundation! Since we certainly won't write a formal thank-you letter for an "anonymous" contribution, please accept our heartfelt thanks here and now.

Stay well.

West Nile
Dr. BOB----WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!