West Nile

I wrote earlier but my question wasn't a very good one but I really need you advise now. Basically I had sex with a girl of unknow status. I fingered her which I know is of no risk but my question is how safe was my finish? I used a condom and at the end I pulled out left condom on and jerked off touching the outside of the condom and then when I took it off I touched my penis with the same hand as I continued to jerk off until I came on her. Is this a risk? I have west nile and don't feel good so I'm freaking out. I was feeling better and now that this has happened I don't know if it is stress or something else.

Thank Dr. Bob you are great! I will be donating after I am able to find out for sure.

Freakin

Hello Freakin',

You already have West Nile and now you're worried about getting HIV from jerking off into a condom? Just how unlucky do you think one guy can be? Freakin", I really do not believe you have any significant HIV risk from your solo happy ending. Touching the outside of the used condom and then handling Mr. Happy would not constitute a risk for HIV transmission.

I just squashed a mosquito in your honor (West Nile Virus vector)! Do feel better, OK? No need to freak about HIV. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Thank you for your pledge to donate. By making a concerted effort, together we will defeat HIV/AIDS.

A Magic Soccer Game!(Please post)
Bloody BJ