will donate, please answer

I gave oral to a guy and he gave me some. It was unprotected and lasted total of 2 minutes. We kissed, and then he got on my belly and started to sit down on my penis. I don't think it went in, but it did go into the crack and touch the opening of his anus. I told him to get off and we put a condom on me and in like 40 seconds I ejaculated in him with the condom on. I'm not sure, but I think he put an oil based lube on my penis before we put the condom on. What are my chances of contracting hiv. I plan on getting tested at 6 weeks and then 3 months no matter what your answer. I just want some relief. If you think I am in bad shape then I still have time to go on the pep if you answer me by tomorrow. Thanks Dr. Bob. You are awsome. Let's hope Kerry beats bush, so hopefully we can get someone who cares to fund aids research and help the world. Thanks again. Please help me.

"Bad shape?" No, I don't believe you are in bad shape whatsoever. Your risk is primarily two minutes of unprotected oral sex. The 40-second boink was not only brief, but also protected. I strongly doubt that even if bottom boy used and "oil-based lube" (instead of water-based), that the integrity of the latex condom would not be compromised, considering this was indeed a "quickie."

I do not believe PEP is warranted for this very low-risk exposure. As for testing, why bother with a six-week test? Testing prior to three months is not considered definitive. Maybe use those funds to make a donation to provide crucial HIV/AIDS services or for HIV/AIDS research, or perhaps to "re-defeat Bush?"

CBC and Liver Enzymes
I'M GOING TO RIP MY TONGUE OUT