I donated what i can ..Can i woohoo ..please answer

Dear Dr Frascino,

You've been a Big help to me and what i can see many others. I wrote you before and you were kind enough to write back and i know your very busy.I donated a donation to your charity and i beleive everyone should do it to help these people. I made a couple mistakes in my life and believe me i paid for them. Being married and experimenting wasnt a smart thing to do. I had a couple affairs with acouple of guys and I'm a married male. When i wrote to you , you said not a big risk. The thing is i was so happy when you wrote back but forgot to finish a sentence i was writting. (stupid Me). I had oral with a couple of guys no Cum i dont think any precum but you never know. I did get herpes1 that why i had to test for HIV which i did many times. The other factor that scared me a lot is (this is the part i left out when i wrote you)The guy put his Precum and it was a lot around my hard penis and went down on me and swooshed it around my penis while he was giving me a BJ.I got worried after the fact that some could have gone in my penis hole and infect me if he had HIV. These are the tests that i went for. *4 weeks Rna pcr undetectable <50 copys *4 weeks Elisa Non reative *13 weeks a 3rd gen RNA PCR test that was ordered by mistake from my doctor <75 copys and the reason why 75 copys is that the test dont read below that.I would think at 13 weeks it would read at leat 500 or over 1000 copys.It was supposed to be a 3rd gen ELISA Test and she the doctor put wrong # on sheet.Then i went for a *14 weeks Elisa 1/2 test non reative. I really feel im done execpt my GP said to know sure 6 months. My doctor isnt updated i think. I told her that CDC says 13 weeks. She said that if i feel fine with that well thats up to me. Yes i do feel fine with it since i had all these Tests if i had HIV where the Heck is it? So i just wanted to write you and give you whole story to put this to Bed. I Feel that all the testing ive done i should be done even if i went just for a Elisa at 13 weeks do you agree ? The next thing i will do is change doctors because she has no time for me usually ,then calls me to ask if i want to schedule another appointment for another test. I said no ill get back to you.

Thank you for all the support you gave me !!Your doing great work for us WW but in my eyes im a former WW.

Thank you and be well!!

Welcome back to the forum. I'm glad you found the information helpful. Even with the added information of precum swooshing, I totally agree with you that you are HIV negative and that further testing is not necessary or warranted. Your 13-week ELISA would have been sufficient. The added PCR-RNA just reconfirms your negative status. Testing prior to three months is not considered definitive.

I agree you should search for a physician who is more competent and compassionate. The one you have sounds like a loser to me.

We'll happily move you from the WW (Worried Well) Club to our X-Files (X-Worried Wells).

Stay well.

My Last Visit
CBC and Liver Enzymes