We care Bob, how are YOU?

Hi Bob,

As an avid reader since you started on the Safe Sex, Transmission, Educational forum I have thoroughly enjoyed first- your GREAT HUMOUR and of course the political tidbits. My question to you is about the future good sir. How are you??? Is your health ok? We regulars worry about you, but I guess with your vast HIV knowledge you are able to treat this bloody virus OK. I am really rooting for you Bob. This world needs you and i think you are a courageous fighter. Maybe one day somebody will make documentary about your life. I think it would be great cinema and a great story.

Your pal, Evan.

Hello Evan,

Both your concern and support are warmly appreciated. Thank you!

Gosh, with the things that "regulars" reading this forum tend to worry about, I hope they don't spend too much time worrying about me! Thanks also for the title of "courageous fighter." Although I've always thought of myself as more of a lover than a fighter, I certainly will do everything in my power to win the war on AIDS. Speaking of titles, San Jose Mercury News did a feature story on me in the Sunday Magazine section a while back. The title in large letters, sprawled across the magazine cover of me at the piano, read, "Casualty of War." I appreciated the article, but did wish the title had been "Wounded in Action," or something like that. I really don't count myself as a casualty just yet.

As for making a documentary about my life experiences, what would we call it? "Men are from Mars, Women are form Venus, Dr. Bob is from Sex-Cyberspace?" I don't think my experiences can match Harry Potter's. Perhaps we should just wait until HBO agrees to turn my life into a miniseries or until Stephen Sondheim turns it into a Broadway musical. Hugh Jackson, when he's finished playing Peter Allen in The Boy from Oz can play Dr. Bob in "The Boy from Poz!"

Stay well.

WOOO HOOO....Please can I get an echo
Reused a condom & performed cunnlingus, now I'm freaking out!