AM I IN DANGER?

I have my tongue pierced. im not sure if the needles were clean, I am a lesbian and I always make love to my girl wh o is clean, what I want to know is do you think I have H.I.V because of my piercing?my girl made a blood test and she was safe, but im afraid to do it, HELP ME PLZ. thanx

You weren't scared to get your tongue pierced, but you're afraid to get HIV tested? Oucha-ma-goucha! The mere thought of getting my tongue studded makes me shiver.

OK, I know it's not the needle prick that's bothering you. There have been a few cases reported to be linked to contaminated piercing or tattooing equipment. However, these are relatively rare. The only way to determine if someone has HIV after a potential exposure is to get HIV tested. I think your risk is extremely, extremely low; however, if you are concerned, you'll need to muster up the courage to get tested.

Positive husband/negative woman
Poem for doctor Bob.