Full Body Massage

Dr Frascino.

Please help. Im a heterosexual male sexually inactive for last year+

At the end of April I saw a escort who provides only (as far as I know) full body sensual massage and we gave each other ONLY masterbation, no oral either way.

A couple days later I felt a tingling near my left buttock and day 4 pain in groin, like you've ridden on bike for long time.

To make a long story short I developed clear, sticky, penile discharge, similar to precum which on May 4 my dermatologist diagnosed as NSU, but didnt test for it.

He just prescribed weeks worth of Ciprowhich I started May 5.

Couple days before Cipro ended, I started feeling mild fatigue and my eyes felt strained. The day after my Cipro ended (May 12)I hadconsistent penile discharge during the day and that evening developed a sore throat with white spots.

Thursday, my hamstring area on both legs felt like it was on mild fire and stiff, by Friday it was my thighs and knees, and Saturday, my feet that I felt a burning sensation.

Now this evening my sore throat is better but, now my arms/shoulders are tight. My temp is completely normal but I had two episodes of diarrhea.

I have read numerous articles regarding Hiv transmission, and know that transmission via this method is next to impossible but I am in a panic.

Could a microscopic cut on my finger by a vector of tranmission via her vaginal secretions. The woman was not in her menses so no blood on her part.

Please forgive the blow by blow detail but I can barely sit still. I have an appointment with my GP Monday for a complete std screening.

I have made a contribution to your cause and any comment you can make is appreciated. Thank you for your work and best regards.

I totally agree with your statement: "I have read numerous articles regarding HIV transmission, and know that transmission via this method is next to impossible." I also totally agree with your follow-up statement: "I am in a panic." HIV is not transmitted by full body massages or mutual masturbation. Consequently, I would suggest you focus on your "panic" problem. HIV is not your problem. Fear of HIV is. Yes, see your GP for STD screening, and also ask for a referral for some counseling. I think that is the best and most efficient way to cope with your irrational fears. Your "symptoms" are consistent with stress and anxiety, not HIV.

Thank you for your donation!

Feel better soon.

despair
a tale of woe, loneliness and guilt. please help...